Stainless steel is a large quantity and wide range of big goods used in the production process of economic life, and stainless steel coil is an important product among them. The different sizes of stainless steel coils play an important role in the normal conduct of transactions. This article will introduce the comparison of different sizes of stainless steel coils from three aspects: the size classification, size comparison, and application of stainless steel coils.
Here is the content list:
l Size classification of stainless steel coils
l Comparison of different stainless steel coil sizes
l The application of stainless steel coil sizes
Size classification of stainless steel coils
The dimensions of stainless steel materials mainly include length, width, height, diameter, radius, inner diameter, outer diameter, and wall thickness. The legal measurement units are meters (m), centimeters (cm), and millimeters (mm).
1. Indefinite length: Indefinite length (usually length) refers to the indefinite length as long as the product size (length or width) is within the range specified by the standard and does not require a fixed size.
2. Fixed-length: Fixed-length refers to the fixed-length cut according to the order requirements, which is called fixed-length. When delivering according to the fixed-length length, the stainless steel material must have the length specified by the purchaser in the order contract.
3. Double ruler: The double ruler is cut into integral multiples according to the fixed size required by the order. When the delivery is based on the double ruler length, the length of the stainless steel material must be an integer multiple of the length specified in the order contract (called a single ruler).
4. Short ruler: Short ruler refers to the length less than the lower limit of the indefinite length specified by the standard, but not less than the shortest allowed length.
5. Narrow ruler: Narrow ruler refers to a narrow ruler whose width is less than the lower limit of the indefinite rule width specified by the standard, but not less than the narrowest width allowed. When delivering according to the narrow rule, be sure to pay attention to the narrow rule ratio and the narrowest dimension of the relevant standards.
Comparison of different stainless steel coil sizes
The size of stainless steel coils provides an important basis for the classification of stainless steel coils, which can meet the different needs of many customers. The size of the stainless steel coil is usually expressed by the width.
General stainless steel plate specifications: 1000×2000 mm, 1219×2438 mm, 1500×6000 mm, 1800×6000 mm.
Ordinary stainless steel plate specifications: 1000×fixed length, 1219×fixed length, 1500×fixed length, 1800×fixed length.
Specifications and thickness of stainless steel plates: 0.4 mm, 0.6 mm, 0.8 mm, 1.0 mm, 1.2 mm, 1.5 mm.
Stainless steel cold rolled coil: thickness 0.3-3.0 width 1000 or 1219 or 1500 (including burrs)
Stainless steel cold-rolled coil: thickness 0.1-3.0 width 500 or 1600 (including burrs)
The application of stainless steel coil sizes
The stainless steel coil sizes are an effective measure to save materials through the scope of stainless steel materials. The range of fixed-length is that the length or length multiplied by the width is not less than a certain size, or the length, length multiplied by the width from the number to the size range of delivery. Stainless steel processing plants can produce, process and supply according to this size requirement. The size of the stainless steel coil provides important standards and requirements for both parties to the transaction and facilitates the transaction.
Qualified and compliant size and high-quality, high-performance stainless steel coils are popular in the market. We will uphold the spirit of craftsmanship, high-quality technology, sincere heart, reasonable price, high-quality service, and fast logistics to make our stainless steel business flourish. If you are interested in our products, you can visit the official website: https://www.uaitesteel.com. Because it is professional, it is trustworthy! Thank you very much for your support.
Previous: No Prev